The DLE 35-RA Gasoline Engine with Electronic Ignition is new to market and possesses plenty advantages.
* Displacement: 34.5 cc (2.13 cu in)
* Bore: 1.5 in (38.5 mm)
* Compression Ratio: 7.6:1
* Static Thrust: 9.5kg Pulling Force/100 meters altitude
7.8kg Pulling Force/1,800 meters altitude
* Gasoline/Oil Mixture: 30:1
* Gasoline Octane Rating: 87
* Recommended Propellers: 18x10, 19x8, 20x8, 20x10
* Weight of engine: 2.06 lb (936 g)
* Weight of muffler: 2.61 oz (74 g)
* Weight of ignition module: 5.26 oz (147 g)
* Output: 4.1 hp @ 8,500 RPM
* Carburetor Adjustments;
* Low Speed Needle: 1.1 turns out as a starting point, adjust for a smooth idle and a reliable transition to high throttle
* High Speed Needle: 1.5 turns out from closed, adjust needle to peak RPM, if engine slows or dies at full throttle, the high-speed mixture is likely too lean
* Muffler Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.3" (92 x 58 x 33mm)
* Exhaust Outlet Length: 1.9" (48.5mm)
* Exhaust Outlet Diameter: 0.63" (16.1mm)
* Distance Between Mounting Hole Centers Same Side: 2.1" (54mm)
* Distance Between Mounting Hole Centers Opposite Side: 3.1" (80mm)
* Height from bottom/Crankcase to top of Cylinder Head: 5.4" (138mm)
* Width of Cylinder Head: 2.5" (65mm)
* Distance Between Muffler Mounting Hole Centers: 1.6" (40mm)
* High performance in a compact package
* Rear exhaust for the perfect tuned pipe setup
* Newly designed piston with re-engineered skirt for less piston weight resulting in such advantages as awesome throttle response, more power and longer engine life
* Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise
* Producing 400 more rpm than the DLE30, the DLE 35-RA comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and muffler
* One year limited warranty by factory from the date of purchase.
* Gasoline with at least 87 octane rating
* 2-cycle oil, mix ratio for this engine is 30 parts gas to one part oil and must be followed exactly for warranty consideration and optimum performance
* 4.8 - 12V battery for ignition(separate receiver style pack can be used) (LiPo & LiFe requires voltage regulator)
* Propeller and field equipment
To avoid permanent damage to the electronic ignition system, NEVER turn your DLE engine over with the system switched on and the plug not installed.
* 1 x DLE-35RA Engine.
* 1 x Walbro Pump Carburetor and Composite Throttle Arm Extension.
* 1 x Muffler, Gasket and Bolts.
* 1 x Spark Plug and Spark Plug Cap Grounding Spring.
* 1 x Machined Engine Mounting Standoffs and Bolts.
* 1 x User Manual.