The Signal Loss Alarm & Lost Aircraft Finder SK-600073 is controlled by a tiny MCU. It can detect the loss of TX signal and emit a loud 85dB alarm. Ideal for warning you if you have not turned off your RX power supply while in the pits, or if you are having trouble finding a model in the long grass, simply turn off your TX the alarm will sound and the red LED will start to blink!
- Loud >85dB alarm gets your attention.
- Built-in LED.
- Can be used as a reminder to turn off the R/C receiver.
- One minute TX inactive warning can be turn off (Mode 2).
- Plugs into any standard 4.8 - 6.0 V DC powered receiver.
- Average current draw is under 2.5mA when idle, 50mA during alarm.
- Brand: SKYRC
- Operating Voltage: 5-6 volts DC
- Alert Level: 85dB
- Protection: IP20
- Storage Temperature: -10-50℃
- Operating Temperature: 0-40℃
- Current Consumption: < 50 mA (Working mode) < 2.5 mA (Non-working
- Max Continuous Current: 77A
- Weight: 7g
1x SKYRC Anti Lost Alarm Signal Loss Alarm